Donation CenterKeeping the Dream Alive
This is why I'm here.
Donations to my site are entirely optional, and are overwhelmingly appreciated. I have literally spent thousands of hours to develop the most user-friendly system available, and have incurred many tangible costs along the way as well.
- The annual cost to host my content and graphics.
- The annual cost to maintain ownership of our domain names.
- The daily advertising cost to attract more users (like you!) to our site.
- The advertising cost to attract more users (like you!) to our site for a 12-hour period.
- The hourly advertising cost to attract more users (like you!) to our site.
- The daily cost of extra bandwidth space needed during peak days.
- The monthly cost of extra email hosting space needed during peak messaging times.
There are many other substantial costs. If you would be so kind as to make a donation, I would appreciate it tremendously. No amount is too little to make a difference.
I am able to accept donations using the convenient Apple Pay.
You basically can just text me a donation directly from your iPhone to mine, instantly.
Note: If you use this option, please email me at email@example.com and I will gladly give you my phone number to send the message.Send Money via Apple Pay
I am able to accept donations using the convenient Google Pay.
You can use the Google Pay app on your Android or iPhone, or if you have Gmail, you can actually email me a donation using the little dollar sign ($) at the bottom of your compose email screen.
Note: If you use this option, please use my email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".Send Money via Google Pay
I am able to accept donations using the convenient Square.com site.
It's very easy to use and takes only seconds to complete a transaction. You can send money using any debit or credit card directly to my email address.
Note: If you use this option, please direct your payment to the email address "email@example.com"Send Money via Square.com
If you prefer to send money in the mail, please email me personally to request my mailing address.
I can be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org